Saturday, April 20, 2013

15 minute post workout secret DOUBLES calorie burn (NO exercise required)‏ by Shaun Hadsall


  • 15 minute post workout secret DOUBLES calorie burn (NO exercise required)‏


There is a simple 15 minute post workout ritual you can use
weekly, that requires absolutely NO exercise, yet it can help
you nearly DOUBLE your calorie burn after a workout.

It's something I try to do at least 4 or 5 days every week, and
after reading this, I'm confident you'll want to join me.

And just so you know - I've never used this 15 minute secret
to intentionally get these added benefits.

I personally use this method because it helps me KEEP
my sanity in a busy, fast paced world full of technology,
interruptions, and distractions.

In other words, it can help you escape the chaos of everyday
life, cultivate your mind to be more productive...and just be a
"happier" person.

However, I've been conducting a little investigation and I've
uncovered some other VERY interesting facts you should
know about...

Of course, this is in addition to all the "hidden" fat-loss and
calorie burning benefits.

Intrigued yet?

So before I reveal how easy this ritual really is, it's critical
to understand the bonus side effects of this daily ritual.

Here they are...(Pay CLOSE attention to #6)

1. Flushes toxins. This ritual can help reduce levels of unwanted toxins
picked up from the environment. These toxins have been proven to
increase BAD estrogen levels in the body, which can negatively alter
hormones...and have all kinds of other nasty side effects.

Additionally, the toxins that we breath, eat, and drink on a daily
basis have been shown to BLOCK your body's ATP
 (primary energy
system) production.
 
2. Helps rinse and cleanse your skin's epidermal layer and sweat ducts.
Cleansing of your pores gives your skin a soft, beautiful appearance.

Nice!
 
3. Studies have shown this can help improve your sleep patterns. This
will keep cortisol (stress hormones) at bay, help with exercise recovery,
overall weight-loss AND productivity.

4. Provides focused and productive recreation or what I call "Re-Creation".
In other words, it will help you "re-charge" your mental battery to deal with
the stresses of daily living so you can operate at your peak potential.

5. Helps improve recovery time by soothing and relaxing muscles, aches
and soreness.

6. As I stated above, sometimes you can nearly DOUBLE your calorie burn
using this method because it elevates your heart rate (WITHOUT exercise),
which automatically enhances the post workout "after" burn.

Also, in theory, this should help accelerate the burning off of free fatty acids
(i.e. residual fat) inside the blood stream.

7. It will also help you FEEL better and relieve stress so you'll be happier!

Ok, ok...what in the HECK is it??? :-)

Deep sweating in the dry sauna.

Just look at my results from this morning wearing 
my heart rate monitor. 
  • Exercise 7am: Intervals/bursts followed by 20 minutes of steady state
  • Duration: 35 minutes 
  • Calories burned: 493 
  • 5 minute transition to the dry sauna (with a book, meditation audios, and
    my personal journal) 
  • 20 minutes in the dry sauna (I went a little longer than 15 minutes, which
    easy to do once you get accustomed to the heat.) 
  • Additional calories burned while inside sauna: 264
On my ride home I looked at my monitor and it showed 
that I had burned a total of 757 calories!

(remember, I only exercised for 35 minutes)

This means while I was meditating, praying, and cultivating
my mind for success I not only got ALL the added health
benefits...

...I also burned an additional 264 calories!

Wow.

Long story short, this ritual or habit can also help you
restore your mind, body, and soul, which can have ALL
kinds of positive effects on your life.

When you find a quiet place to relax without distractions, 
you'll improve the quality of your life automatically -- without 
even trying.

Make sure you test out this method first by using 10 minutes
at a time and drink LOTS of filtered water afterwards.



Keep going strong.

Enthusiastically,

Shaun 

No comments:

Post a Comment